Monday, March 30, 2015

My Dear Family!
It sounds like you`ve all had busy weeks! But I`m always happy to hear of the adventures that you all have.
First, I`m so happy for Isaac! That`s a real honor to get Viking of the Quarter and I`m so happy for your hard work, Isaac!

Mom, you continue to amaze me that you find time to go to the Family History Center with all the other responsibilities that you have. Keep up all the great work!

The Church in Africa seems so interesting! What Dad said about the roots of the church is so true. That was more of a problem in Vinces than here. One week President Riggins asked all the males who were older than 18 in the district to come and be interviewed. Eight people from our branch came. There just weren`t enough willing roots to keep the branch healthy there. But I`m sure that the gospel is the answer to Africa`s problems. That the gospel is the answer to everyone`s problems is something I`ve learned so far in my mission. The eternal joy that comes from the deep conviction that Christ lives will help us in every aspect of our lives. 

Tonight we`re traveling to Guayaquil for zone conference tomorrow. I`m really excited for what we will learn.

I`m also super excited for General Conference and I`ve been trying to read all the talks from October before this weekend. There are so many pearls that we can learn. How blessed we are to have living prophets and apostles in our time. 

I love you all so much and I wish you the best of luck this week!
Lots of Love,
Elder Hales. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment