Monday, March 16, 2015

My Dear Family,
I`m very sorry that I`m writing so late today, that is a long story that involves quite a bit of explanation, just know that I don`t think we`re going to do activities as a zone for a while, because as I`m sure you know missionaries are almost always late, and a group of missionaries is almost an epidemic in time wasting haha. 

This week was nice and very normal which was a relief because we`ve been a little chaotic for the first few weeks I was here. I hope you all can get back into a nice rhythm again whith Jacob and Dad getting home this week from their great adventures. 

We`ve been working a lot with our ward lately and this week we were able to organize with our Elders quorum president, and our war council visits that we`re going to do with the Ward Tuesdays and Wednesdays to visit less active members, and the new converts. That has been a real struggle with our ward that we noticed. Of the 77 converts the ward had in the last two years, 55 are inactive now. Hopeful we can help rekindle the fire for the truth they once had.

I`m sorry that I have to be short today. Know that I love you all and I hope you all have an incredible week!
Lots of Love,
Elder Hales. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment