Saturday, May 28, 2016

My Dear Family,
Wow! I think I say this every week, but this has been an incredible busy week! I`m glad that you were all able to stay busy as well, And I`m also happy that Mom has been recovering so well! That`s so exciting that in two weeks you`ll be in a walking boot! Also it sounds like the boys are happy with the end of the school year.

I think everyone here in the office is excited that the zone conferences are all done. (Now we just have to organize the coming of Elder Rasband.)  Everything with the choir actually worked out really well. We had an extra room set up for the South mission to come and learn their parts, but they didn`t show up to the practice. Later they called us and said that they didn`t think they would be able to participate which is too bad. I guess they realized that the conference is only two weeks from today! I can`t believe how everything has flown by.

I guess I must have done a good job playing the piano in Vinces, because they asked me to go again this weekend to play for the zone conferences in Ventanas! It`s been a bit of a rush to get everything together, but I`m excited to say hello to some old friends from my last sector. Mom, I just want to say one more time that being able to play the piano has been such a huge blessing for me, and I`m so happy that I`ve been able to serve the Lord with this talent. =) It was really such an incredible experience to go back to Vinces and say hello to everyone! They were all so friendly and they even remembered my name, (a real compliment to North American missionaries!)

I do feel bad though because we need to go to Ventanas right now for the bus, so I`m sorry to be so brief two weeks in a row! Next week I promise to have some great pictures though from Ventanas and from Vinces! We`ve been working really hard and we might even have a baptism next Saturday, so keep your fingers crossed and remember us in your prayers! 

Thanks for all of your great support, I`m so glad to have such a wonderful family like you guys. =)

Lots of love,
Elder Hales =)

No comments:

Post a Comment