Monday, April 20, 2015

My Dear Family!
Wow it sounds like everyone was super busy this week, and I`m so glad that all the family was able to get together and have such a good time listening to Emily`s talk and the experiences that she had on her mission. I have seen many evidences of that increased love in Emily in all the letters that she wrote me when I was in Vinces and I had no way to write her back. Thank you, Emily! I can only imagine how happy everyone was to see her again, and if she does move back to Provo soon, just tell her that the only rule is that she comes home for Mother´s Day. ;)

Here things have been going really well, especially with the Castilo family, (Paola and her son, Carlos, who got baptized this last weekend.) She is so in love with the gospel, and it almost scares me how fast she has been strengthening her testimony. This weekend she presented us to a friend and her family, and they`re really excited as well to enjoy the love of the gospel. She bore a powerful testimony about the Book of Mormon, and then Sunday, (I couldn`t believe this) they asked her to teach the Relief Society lesson! It was so incredible to see how well she has integrated with the ward already.

The only other news is that there have been massive transfers in Babahoyo this weekend. Four missionaries finished their missions, and two more had transfers, meaning that every companionship except two, (mine and two sisters in another ward) had either a change of sector or of companions. So we`ll have a brand new zone here tomorrow! That`ll be exciting to start working with all the excited and animated new missionaries!

I hope Jacob enjoys Prom, and that Isaac doesn`t crash in his new bike! Joseph sounds like he`s a real goal scoring machine, and he has grown so much from the last time I`ve seen him!

I hope you all have incredible weeks! Lots of Love,
Elder Hales =)
At the bus station helping Sisters Mamani and Llusco with their suitcases on their way back home to Bolivia


No comments:

Post a Comment